Stay at one of the best all-inclusive resorts in the Maldives and enjoy the benefits of its Dine Around program Dhigali Maldives All Inclusive Package includes the following things:
- Water Villa accommodation for 2 people, 4 nights.
- Round-Trip Seaplane Transfer from the airport
- Every restaurant that's open for business for lunch
- Dinners at any restaurant that is open and operating
- Unlimited Beverages
- Premium mini-bar restocked once daily with a selection of beers, wines, soft drinks, spirits, and Dhigali water, with a selection of appetizers
- Free snorkeling gear and non-motorized water sports are available.
- Once during your stay, enjoy a complimentary glass-bottom boat tour.
- Free dolphin cruise once during your stay
- All of the necessary fees and levies
To enjoy the benefits of the Dhigali Maldives All Inclusive Package, you must first travel to Raa Atoll, a stunning and pristine area of the Maldives home to an incredible variety of marine species. Arriving at Male International Airport, a Dhigali representative will greet you and direct you to the Airport VIP lounge where you can relax and refresh yourself before your flight. To get to and from the resort, take a 45-minute scenic seaplane flight to Dhigali. One of the resort's most luxurious accommodations, the Water Villa, sits over the clear waters of the Indian Ocean. Its is also included in this Dhigali Maldives All Inclusive Package.
To enjoy the sea and the colorful house reef within paddling distance, each villa has an extra-large wooden sundeck. You'll also have access to free snorkeling gear while you're away. Some activities on land may be required after encounters with Napoleon, Eagle Ray, Turtle or Black Tip Shark. Dhigali's gym and beverage outlets offer unlimited water, soft drinks, juices, house beer, and a selection of wines and liqueurs to guests while they're there. Lunch and dinner are available at any operating outlet of the resort in addition to daily breakfast in the main restaurant. Restaurants include Capers, a Buffet Restaurant serving international cuisine and local specialties; Faru, a Grill Restaurant serving grilled meats and fresh succulent seafood; Café, a quick refueling stop; Jade, an All-Day Diner serving international cuisine; and Battuta, a signature restaurant serving cuisine from the Middle East and Asia. Haali Bar is the place to go for sunset cocktails, while East Bar has a great view of the lagoon and classic premium wines, beers, and cocktails. East Bar also has a great cocktail menu.