Experience the best of the Maldives at Milaidhoo Maldives, a luxurious island retreat where you'll enjoy personalized service, exquisite cuisine, and endless opportunities for relaxation and adventure.
7 nights in Water Villa With Private Pool for 2 Adults
- Meal Plan: The Milaidhoo Gourmet Plan
- Roundtrip Seaplane Transfer
- Daily breakfast in Ocean (our all-day dining restaurant)
- A relaxed 3 course a la carte lunch at Compass pool bar or Ocean restaurant
- Dinner at the choice of Ocean restaurant or Shoreline Grill restaurant
- A 3 course dinner once every three (3) nights at Chef’s table (live cooking)
- A 3 course a la carte dinner once every four (4) nights at Ba’theli (signature)
- International and premium brands of spirits, beers and cocktails from our selection
- Fresh juices, soft drinks, mineral water, teas, coffees, milkshakes and smoothies from our selection
- A premium selection of wines, hand-picked by our sommelier
- USD 65 per person per night dinner credit (food-only) from destination dining menu
- USD 60 per person per night dinner credit (beverage-only) from destination dining menu
- Champagne or soft drink on arrival
Use of snorkelling equipment during stay
One private and romantic three-course candlelit dinner on the deck of the villa
- One couple’s spa treatment at serenity spa (Swedish/Balinese/Thai massage)
- Naming a star after the couple with souvenir certificate of the star
- A signature cake on arrival
Romantic bath with flower petals, scented oils, candles with a bottle of champagne and chocolates
Why Milaidhoo Maldives
Milaidhoo Maldives is a tiny tropical island wrapped in soft white sands, surrounded by a vibrant coral reef, lapped by warm turquoise waters, and hidden within a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. Milaidhoo is not just another five-star resort in the Maldives; we call it re-invented luxury. We don't think of our guests as vacationers, but rather as storytellers who are creating their ideal vacation. This is the start of your story about a small island.
Milaidhoo, which opened in November 2016, is a boutique luxury resort in the Baa Atoll UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, close to Hanifaru Bay, 126 kilometers north-west of Male'.
We're ideal for nature lovers because our own coral reef, which encircles the island, is a protected area and a popular snorkeling and diving destination. Our beautiful island, which is densely forested, measures only 300m by 180m and is surrounded by a soft, deep white sand beach. Everything at Milaidhoo is made to order and designed with your comfort in mind. Service is excellent but always friendly, in keeping with our ethos of 'barefoot informality.' Above all, we are proud to provide a taste of the true Maldives, opening doors to Maldivian culture and one-of-a-kind experiences.
Water Pool Villa - Milaidhoo Maldives
Bank And Credit Card Charges