Nestled along the shores of pristine beaches, elegant and smartly designed villas with natural wood flooring in the bedroom and stone flooring in the spacious open air bathroom, a queen-sized bed, vibrant colour schemes, and an day bed and 29” LCD flat screen. Villas are fully air-conditioned, along with ceiling fan, coffee/tea/espresso making facilities, safe, free internet access, CD/DVD player, satellite TV.
Spacious self-contained villas, half over the water, are appointed with natural wood flooring and stone flooring in the bathroom, king-sized 4 poster beds, an oversized day bed and 29” LCD flat screen TV. All these villas have direct access to the lagoon from their private decks. Villas are fully air-conditioned, along with ceiling fan, coffee/tea/espresso making facilities, safe, free internet access, CD/DVD player, satellite TV.
Individually designed and ultra-private, these Grand Water Suites on the western lagoon side of the island are truly the pride of the resort, each with its own individual butler service catering to your every whim. They offer uncompromising views of the ocean with an amazing private deck and direct lagoon access. A combination of natural wood flooring and white marble in the bathrooms, a four-poster king-sized bed, an oversized day-bed, a 14 sq.mts. Jacuzzi Pool and 42” LCD flat screen TV. Fully air-conditioned, along with ceiling fan, coffee/tea/espresso making facilities, safe, free internet access, CD/DVD player, satellite TV. Truly the ultimate ‘over-water’ living delight!
|Check-In From||02:00 PM|
|Check-Out Until||12:00 PM|
|Number of Bars||2|
|Number of Restaurants||2|
Please ensure that you provide your flight details at the time of booking or at least 3 days prior by email to Agoda Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org. Seaplane transfers are only available during daylight hours. Please arrange necessary accommodation close to Male for your convenience if your flight to Male arrives after 3.30pm and departs before 9.55am. Infants 2 years and below will be charged $50 for roundtrip seaplane transfers to be paid directly to the resort.
All Inclusive Platinum Plan includes:
• Airport Meet and Assist on Arrival and Departure
• VIP Lounge Access on the Maldivian Air Taxi Sea Plane Terminal
• Premium Brands of Alcohol, Beer, Liquors in all bars and restaurants
• Selection of 70 Premium Wines from all around the world
• “Lily Maa” Main Restaurant - Combination of A La Carte and sumptuous Buffet for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with Life-Cooking Stations, Grill, BBQ and delicious Desserts display.
• “Tamarind” Specialty Restaurant - One A La Carte Fine Dining per person per week for a chance to experience a delightful fusion of Indian and Chinese dishes.
• “Spirit Bar & Lounge”- Unlimited Signature Drinks, Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic Cocktails, variety of Juices, Soft Drinks, Tea and Coffee
• “AQVA Pool Bar” – Choice of Light Snacks, unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic Cocktails, variety of Juices, Soft drinks, Selection of Tea and Coffee.
• “Vibes Bar”- Live Entertainment weekly, A La Carte Menu, unlimited Cocktails and Signature Drinks, Fresh Juices, Soft Drinks, Tea and Coffee
• Four Brands of Cigarettes available in all bars
• Mini Bar, maintained regularly with Beer, Wine, Soft drinks, Mineral Water and some Nic-Nacs.
• Variety of non-motorized Water Sports.
• Snorkelling equipment.
• Access to Sport Complex: Tennis, Gymnasium, Volleyball and all In-door games –.
• Two Excursions per person per stay from 6 available options – Coral Garden Snorkelling , Fishing Trip, Sunset Cruise, Trip to a local Fishing Village Dangethi, Trip to the Local Island Mahibadhoo. Visit to an uninhabited Island with snack and beverages is also available for a minimum of 6 people *.
• Internet Access in all Villas and Resort Public areas.
• “Turtles” Kids Club with all facilities for the smallest guests.
• Various activities and in-house surprises
Please note that all excursions included in the Platinum Plan are subject to weather conditions.
Please note that this hotel operates exclusive contracts with other vendors to service specific markets and thus these rates do not apply to nationals of Japan, South Korea, Switzerland. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Food, Drink and Entertainment
With exceptional dive sites around Huvahendhoo, the OCEAN-PRO divers have access to more than 50 dive sites in South Ari Atoll. The OCEAN-PRO Dive Team offers theoretical and practical lessons (in English, French, German, Italian & Japanese) by a international team of professional instructors with knowledge of the best dive sites within the vicinity and afar.
Our over-water Spa pavilions are designed to be a sanctuary for the inner self, refreshing and rejuvenating your spirit as well as your physical being. The unique glass floor in combination with the natural materials and exotic fragrances reflects the very spirit of Tamara. The privacy and tranquility of the outdoor lounge coupled with the mesmerizing view of the azure lagoon will drift you into a realm of blissful happiness and total relaxation. As a compliment to your overall experience, Mandaras special signature treatments will stimulate your senses and revitalize your body by taking you to a whole new level of peace and self indulgence.
Our open-air main restaurant offers a panoramic view of the lagoon and showcases some of the finest cuisine served in the Maldives. Our experienced International Chefs, will delight you with a wonderful combination of sumptuous buffet and ala carte Fine dining experiences. The two open live cooking stations add variety of freshly prepared dishes to a sumptuous and relaxed dining experience
Our Fine dining a la carte restaurant offers Indian and Chinese fusion cuisine. The unique over-water setting combined with distinctive signature dishes prepared by our Executive Chef will complement the excellent wine selection and make for an unforgettable dining experience.
Is the ideal spot to chill out. Sandy floors, vibrant colour schemes, beautiful in and outdoor settings and tastefully selected lounge music makes the Spirit a perfect place to unwind and relax after an eventful day